Friday, March 16, 2012

Website Alert!!

Hey, all.  I've taken the plunge and actually built a website.  Yes, me.  I did.  Semi-computer illiterate Terri Rochenski.

After doing some research, I found Weebly.com which offers freebies that can always be upgraded later.  Let me tell you... SUPER easy to use!!  Drag & click features that any moron (that would be me most days) can figure out.

I'll be keeping this blog--I just realized I can direct link from my website.  Weeeee! 

Click & check it out!  I'd love some feedback.  Suggestions for improvement please, for we all know there's going to be room for that!!!

http://www.terrirochenski.weebly.com/

-Terri  :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check out weebly! I would be completely lost in doing a website! By the way, this is Andrea Wood from Scrib! I blog here on blogger too!

    www.americasnexttopmommy.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete