Friday, September 28, 2012

#CoverReveal : Forbidden Forest by @TenayaJayne

Paranormal / Fantasy Romance  
Release Date: October 13th



THE OUTCAST
Born in shame. Cast from society. Shape Shifter/Elf hybrid, Forest must fight for any respect she can get. Targeted in her youth by a vampire noble who placed an illegal slave mark on her, she is forced obey him, no matter what.

THE WARRIOR

Slipping the grip of her master and abandoning the prejudice of Regia, her native world, Forest takes a job on Earth, guarding the portal, using her skills as a warrior to enforce Regia's laws. Now, called home for a black ops mission, Forest must put aside her own prejudice to transport the vampire prince, Syrus, through enemy territory in a time of war.  

THE DESTINY

Prince Syrus, mage and master of the Blood Kata, wants Forest more than he's ever wanted anything. In spite of their mutual mistrust, their attraction cannot be denied. Through the danger of their mission, and the secrets they both keep, it doesn't matter what they feel. Forest is forbidden. 
 

I LOVE this cover! It's one I'd see on a shelf & grab without even reading the blurb. But since I have read the blurb, can I just say I LOVE the idea of shapeshifter / elf hybrid??? How freakin' cool is that.

So whatcha think? Like it? Find the blurb interesting?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cover and it sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I knonw! When Tenaya showed it to me & asked if I wanted to help ... heck yes!
      Can't wait to read it.

      Delete