Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Life often gets in the way... #WritersLife #Publishing #MeansofMercy


Everyone has a life out side of writing. Mine the past year has become especially busy due to baby #3 arriving and demanding much of my attention. 

I also had 2 novels release this year - Love's Sorrow (Means of Mercy #1) and Secret of the Souls (Pool of Souls #2). How the heck do I do it all?

No clue.

This is me most days...



Needless to say, Love's Revenge which was due to release in November of this year took a back seat in my mind. After discussions with my publisher, we've agreed to put off the release date until January 2015. 

To those of you DYING to get their hands on the 2nd installment of Anne's not-so-happy-thus-far journey to finding love, please forgive me. While I could have rushed to complete the story, I don't want to give you something that lacked - or didn't satisfy.

ARCs will be available soon after the holidays.

Until then, a little tease in the form of chapter 1 of Love's Revenge will be available as part of Roane Publishing's September FREE READS event. Stay tuned for further details...

2 comments:

  1. That's cool they pushed the date back for you. I'd want to do it right rather than rush it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Figured my readers would want it right as well. :)

      Thanks for stopping by, Alex.

      Delete